Saturday, May 11, 2013

The Skylit Letter Is Awesome!

Sorry I Haven't Blogged In A While But It Has Been A Very Busy Week With School, Homework And Rely For Life 2013....Speaking Of Relay For Life 2013 Which Was Totally Awesome, I Met 2 Awesome Bands And Their Performance At Relay For Life 2013 Was Soo Incredible But Enough About Relay For Life 2013.

The First Band That I Met At The Event Was The Skylit Letter And It Was Such An Honor To Meet Them...I Was Soo Blown Away By Their Performance At Relay For Life 2013 I Couldn't Stop Jumping And Dancing  And I Loved Them And I Was Soo Happy To  See Them Perform At The Event....Speaking Of That I Bought Their Album CONSTELLATIONS At Relay For Life For Only $3.00 And I Was Very Impressed When I First Heard It, It Was Worth Spending $3.00 To Get The Album Because I Loved The Album Soo Much...You All Should Get The Album And Put It On You IPOD....The Instrumentation And The Lyrics Of Their Album Constellations Is Incredible And On Point, The Songs Would Get Stuck In Your Head For A While And You Will Want To Listen To The Album Over And Over Again And Never Get Tired Of It Which Is Good  And You Should  See Them In Concert  When They Are On Tour And You Should Follow Them On Twitter: @theskylitletter  And You Should All Like Their Facebook Page At: http://www.facebook.com/theskylitlettermusic  And I Highly Recommend You All To Get Their Album Constellations The Whole Digital Album And Put It On Your Mp3 Player, IPOD, IPhone Or Any Other Electronic Music Player.
Note To The Skylit Letter: If You Are Reading My Blog That Is Awesome And I Wanted To Say You Are Soo Awesome Love Your Music...Please Keep Doing What You Do And Inspiring People.
~Nichelle






No comments:

Post a Comment